Day 212/365: All Gone in a Crazy Blur

As the months turn around and the days on my 365 counter clock up, I can just begin to see the end of this photography project. I plan to continue taking pictures on a very regular, if not weekly, basis for years to come. However, if there is one day that I look forward to not taking pictures on, it's Monday. Mondays are horribly busy and stressful around here and I look forward to having one less thing to do. I am prone to "mummy meltdowns" on Monday evenings. This usually happends when I feel super stressed by trying to get everything done while the kids are still awake. I start work very early on a Tuesday and I always strive to get to bed early. Despite my very best efforts and the odd mummy meltdown, this seldom happens. Tonight I decided to chill out but now I have a ton on work to catch up on.

A big part of my problem is that this project, and photography in general, is just too much fun. I often start out with the aim of taking a couple of quick shots, but then I get all carried away.

Rexy has just started to get spellings homework. He is doing very well and feels proud of himself. So I thought that I would document that.

 
 
In the spirit of chilling out I decided to make a 3 minute microwave sponge cake that I saw on Mumsnet today. See how chilled out I was? Bear is sitting on the table and they are all making a huge mess whilst bickering. It was worth it though because that thing was delicious. We will be doing it again. 

 
 Then I decided to get a bit arty to capture my feelings of being overwhelmed and that is where I got all carried away. Add the remote control and kids into the mix and total chaos is unleashed.
 
I was just going to do some fun out of focus blur shots. 

 
 But then I do so enjoy a bit of slow shutter speed fun. The colours were all very funky but it adds to the crazy feel...I think. 



 
 
And Mondays certainly are crazy here. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 365/365: And That's a Wrap!

Happy New Year!

Days 354-358/365: Pokemon at Bedtime