Skip to main content

Day 94: Tough Day

Today was a tough day and I couldn't quite muster the energy or motivation to put any thought or energy into my pictures. I chose to lick my wounds instead.

This is my front door. I am so glad to be on this side of it. I wish that I could just stay in my house forever - like Elsa in her ice castle. I love that movie. I totally get Elsa.


This is a small snapshot of the mess that meets me every evening when I get the kids to bed. This stuff is grinding me down. 


I was reminded to think of Happy Harry tonight. It was hard to connect with anything positive, but it was worth trying. I remembered that a couple of people saw my distress today and reached out with little acts of kindness. Thank goodness for people like that. 

Tomorrow is another day. 


Comments