Day 94: Tough Day

Today was a tough day and I couldn't quite muster the energy or motivation to put any thought or energy into my pictures. I chose to lick my wounds instead.

This is my front door. I am so glad to be on this side of it. I wish that I could just stay in my house forever - like Elsa in her ice castle. I love that movie. I totally get Elsa.


This is a small snapshot of the mess that meets me every evening when I get the kids to bed. This stuff is grinding me down. 


I was reminded to think of Happy Harry tonight. It was hard to connect with anything positive, but it was worth trying. I remembered that a couple of people saw my distress today and reached out with little acts of kindness. Thank goodness for people like that. 

Tomorrow is another day. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 365/365: And That's a Wrap!

Happy New Year!

Days 354-358/365: Pokemon at Bedtime