Skip to main content

Day 79: Crochet Time with Bear

Following on from yesterday's discussion about where it is acceptable to cut a person off... I don't think that the forehead works particularly well... 



With the days getting colder I have been more in the mood to get on with my crochet and knitting projects. I started this blanket about two years ago! It's not even particularly big. I got rather crafty about four years ago and quite surprised myself. I hated knitting and needlework when I was younger. You never can predict how things will change. I had a flurry of crafty activity and then most of it was shelved when Bear came along. There was simply no time or energy. It is nice to think that I might be able to pick off where I left off. I have just ordered lots of yarn for a knitting project. I'll tell you more about it another time. 


I don't really like having my picture taken but it feels so important to capture my relationship with the kids. I work on the assumption that any pictures that make me cringe now (most of them!) will look great to me in a few years time. It is a theory that has worked well so far and it helps me to get over myself and get into the frame. 





Comments