Skip to main content

Day 61: "I'lI do it!"

The boys returned to school today. It sounds like they had a good day but I can't get much out of them. I guess that they are still processing all of the new information about teachers, classrooms, rules and the many school holiday stories shared by their friends. Needless to say they were exhausted this evening.  

I have just noticed the horizon on this photo. Ideally I should have changed my angle a little to bring it higher or lower to follow the rule of thirds. I don't like how it is dissecting Rexy's face. 

f/2; 1/250; ISO 400

I thought it best to leave them alone and I contented myself with a bit of doll photography. This is Blaise. She is a Blythe doll and she has just returned from being customised for me. I am captivated by her intensity. 

f/1.8; 1/320; ISO 200

I also took a moment to photograph one of our poor sleepy sunflowers that are struggling to flower this year. I hope that it has time to bloom before it gets too cold. 

f/2.2; 1/250; ISO 100
Then just before bed, Bear became determined to dress herself. It was too good a moment for me to miss. I love her determination as she announces "I'll do it!" This girl relishes a challenge, just like her mother. I wish that I was always so smiley when trying tricky new things.  

f/2; 1/200; ISO 1600
f/2; 1/200; ISO 1600


f/2; 1/200; ISO 1600
f/2; 1/200; ISO 1600




Comments