Skip to main content

Day 73: Pins and Silliness

Oh boy, am I exhausted this evening?! The whole house was out of sorts tonight, with Roo looking like he has picked up Rexy's tummy bug from the weekend. Oh joy!

I grabbed this quick shot of the Royal Opera House this morning using my iPhone. I have been waiting for weeks to get a picture of the dancer from this angle but there is usually traffic or too many people in the frame. 


I would love to spend an evening at the Royal Opera House. I like to watch ballet and it looks like the Royal Ballet Company got cool since I last went - about a decade ago. 

I mentioned that Roo got this "pin thing" for his birthday. We all love it. I am aware that the photos would be better without the sticker on the pin thing.... but you know... exhausted! I image that we might have another crack at this sort of picture. Therefore, I will consider these pictures to be research. 

I am also not loving taking photos in such poor light. I still need to get my head around it. 

f/1.8; 1/250; ISO 3200

f/1.8; 1/200; ISO 3200

f/1.8; 1/250; ISO 3200

f/1.8; 1/125; ISO 3200


Comments