Day 3: Concentration

I found the project tough going today - and it's only day 3! The kids and I were searching all over the house for some light but no matter where we settled I had to keep cranking up that ISO to 1600 or above. We were all tired after a long day at work and school. As hard as it was today, I am thinking that the winter months will be very challenging. I need to get a better handle the basics of shooting in manual. Looks like I will be doing some research this weekend. Anyway after many pictures, acrobatics to find a good composition and an exhausted left eye from squeezing it shut.... this is what we got.


ISO 400; SS 1/50; f/2.8

Just look at how low that shutter speed is! I cannot seem to get it much higher without racking up on the ISO.  At this point, the only thing I feel I am progressing on is finding more interesting light. There is a long long way to go.

Like many households across the world, we have been invaded by loom bands. My boys really love them and I love how much effort and concentration they put into making stuff. We are all working at improving our skills - with a little help from YouTube here and there. Roo is making a "tooth" here. I don't know what that means exactly. 

We only have two weeks left of school. The boys found out who there new teachers are for next year. Exciting stuff!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 365/365: And That's a Wrap!

Happy New Year!

Days 354-358/365: Pokemon at Bedtime