Skip to main content

Day 45: Living in a Box

 Our new Ikea sofa arrived in a about a million pieces... some of which were missing from the box. I am trying not to become too irritated about the missing parts, so I will focus on the brilliant box that it came with. It required quite a bit of strategic thinking to get this massive box into the house. I must say that I was impressed with Roo's suggestions. I guess that they don't call 7 the "age of reason" for nothing. He is getting so grown up these days.

The box is so massive that I couldn't even fit much of it into the frame. The light was awful too and I had to use a high ISO. It is funny that I really notice the grain now. Before this project I used to shoot all of my photos on 3200! I'm going to skip the settings captions tonight because it is late. They all have an aperture of f/1.8 and ISO of 1600 or 3200.

I think that I will be looking at this box for another couple of days.











Comments