Skip to main content

Day 41: Horsing around

Today's offerings really are a random collection of this and that. Please excuse the lack of captions on photos tonight. This one needs to be a quickie as G&T and TV awaits.

We spent much of the morning at one of our local soft play centres. Needless to say, the kids had a great time. This is what I captured on my iphone.



The title of this post comes from this little fella. He makes me happy and I do so enjoy photographing toys. You might have gathered that.



This is a new addition to the house. Her name is Bea and I just adore her quirky face. She makes me smile and smile. 


The rest of our day pretty much consisted of this... 




and this...


Not a bad day, all in all. We are off on a mini road trip tomorrow to see my brother and sister in law. I'll keep you posted. Ho ho!




Comments