Skip to main content

Day 143/365: Random Shots In the Dark.

Ugh, the house is full of illness. Poor Bear has the most awful cough and everyone else has stuffy noses and sore throats. It's going to be a rough week!

It was one of those nights where I bring the camera along to story time with the boys and just hope for one half decent picture. It really is like taking random shots in the dark. I am surprised that I am actually quite pleased with a couple of them. I think that I am starting to get the hang of Lightroom, which certainly helps. I am also starting to enjoy black and white a bit more. I feel a bit less clueless about it.






We have another wobbly tooth. 


Hmmm, one for the annual photo album... not!


He is actually pretending to be asleep. 



This one was taken by Roo. They boys are very keen to take control of the camera and have a go. Tonight I showed them back button focus. He didn't do a bad job here. 


Rexy in his lair. 


A splash of colour. 


And my absolute favourite from the evening... It captures their relationship so well. 







Comments