Skip to main content

Day 135/365: Shopping Expedition

It was another dark rainy day here. Bear and I went to town to pick up a new swimsuit for me. I need it for a little treat on Thursday....

Shopping for a swimsuit with a toddler, in November, is a complete waste of time and energy. We gave up on that and settled for new boots and an umbrella for Bear. Bear is just delighted with her new winter gear. The boots have little rabbits on them. "He's sooooooo cuuuuuuuute!"

I took this picture with the iPhone on the way home.


And this one with the big girl camera a few hours later... There is not as much difference in quality as I would have hoped for. Moving on...


f/2.5; 1/80; ISO 800

We also picked up some lockable diaries for the boys. They have been asking for them since reading and watching Diary of a Wimpy Kid. It is fair to say that these little beauties surpassed their expectations. 

f/1.8; 1/160; ISO 1600

I fiddled around with this picture for ages in Lightroom. I think that it was better before actually. 

f/1.8; 1/160; ISO 1600
I will not give up on this project, although lately I am very tempted to.

Comments