Skip to main content

2/365: Warming up for Christmas

Today's photo was taken with the 52 project in mind. The theme this week is "hot". I wanted to play around with bokeh and some of my favourite Christmas decorations. A recent article I read reminded me that bokeh can work both in front and behind the subject.

I had to play around in Photoshop a little because the girl deer's ear is broken off. I am not 100% delighted with how it turned out, but it is better than I would have achieved last Christmas.


We are all feeling ready for Christmas now and we are feeling a bit impatient to finish up with school and work. Only one more week to go. I am so glad that I started the 365 now because there is so much to photograph at this time of year, and I will be in double digits before I know it.

Comments