Skip to main content

Day 179/365: Madame Tussaud's London

Looking back over the past week and a half I am dismayed and overwhelmed by how much as been going on around here. Rather than doing one huge post, I will break it down into individual days. 

Day 179 was the tail end of half term and I fancied a long awaited trip to Madame Tussaud's in London. I have been interested in going here for years but felt that the kids were too young to get anything out of it. I myself went when I was  about Roo's age and I enjoyed it. 

Photography was a bit tricky because of variable lighting and crowds. Here is what we got. 





At first the kids were unsure of the whole experience and they didn't know many of the celebrities. I was impressed by how well they come out in photos. The almost look like the real deal!

With a little warming up and courage, the kids were willing to jump in. 








The Star Wars bit was by far the favourite bit though. 








All in all, it was a great day out. I don't think that we would feel the need to go again any time soon but everyone enjoyed themselves. 


Comments