Days 266-272/365: Bear's First Day at School

It has been a big week here in the Doll House. Bear has started school! I cannot quite believe that our baby girl is now officially a school girl. I know it is a cliche but time really does fly doesn't it?

Day 266 - We just love this crazy girl. She is everything we ever dreamed of and more.



It really has been the most amazing summer. I feel that the tone of family life has changed a little over the time that I have been doing these 365s. Everyone is growing up and becoming their own person.

Day 267 - Rexy still loves his cuddly toys, but perhaps a little less than he used to. He is very passionate about reading at the moment.


Day 268 - Our Jasmine cat is a much loved member of the family, but everyone is so aware that she is getting very old now. There is a lot of talk about what pet we will get once she is gone. 


Day 269 - My midlife crisis continues and we managed one last camping trip for the summer before we packed everything away in the loft. We went to a different site this time and overall I preferred it. The boys loved the fire and poked at it for ages. Roo has become our resident marshmallow toaster. He loves the responsibility of feeding everyone. 
















Day 270 - I think that I like the mornings the best when camping. It is so nice to wake up in the fresh air without the complications of electronics. 








Day 271 - With only one day to turn things around to carefree summer mode to school mode I spent most of Monday labelling stuff and getting our heads around the switcheroo. It wasn't easy or enjoyable.


Day 272 - It has been such a busy summer that I really haven't had much time to think about the fact that Bear is starting school and that the pre-school years are officially behind us. Perhaps it is best not to think to much about it. It is what it is I guess. She is very happy to be starting and overall we are ready for this exciting new stage of life. She will totally rock it!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 365/365: And That's a Wrap!

Happy New Year!

Days 354-358/365: Pokemon at Bedtime