Skip to main content

Days 243-248/365: Summer Days

I cannot keep up with myself this summer. My days with the kids are so busy and work is overwhelming at best. There is also a lot of completion for computer time these days and am finding it hard to get my editing done. I am not as up to date as I like to be. I have however continued to take a picture every day. So, lets go for a quick catch up.

Day 243 - We made pretzels. This was a repeat request from last year.







Day 244 - This one was a fun filler day. 


Day 245 - We made home made ice-cream. I ate most of it!



Day 246 - I got this lovely Wonder Woman doll when I was in Ireland. She was actually a birthday gift from one of my oldest friends. I have been looking forward to the release of these dolls for months. I also got Super Girl... more of that later. 


Day 247 - This was a Friday and my husband took the day off work so that we could do something nice and summery together. We met up with a friend at a cool indoor skate park and then went to check out Broadstairs beech. We have been meaning to explore this town for ages. We are on a mission to visit all of the best beaches in Kent. I am not sure that this one makes the list for us but it was a nice day out anyway. 











Day 248 - My husband would love to do a triathlon but the open water swimming part has always been a bit daunting. We were very excited to find somewhere local that offers safe open water swimming. On this occasion my husband was the only one brave enough to get in but the boys and I would love to try it. Perhaps next summer... 






And that sadly is as far as my editing takes me, even though I am currently on day 257! That's almost 10 days of photos to edit including a lovely trip to the Southbank Centre and a camping trip. I will aim to get them up by Friday, because then we are off on another wonderful adventure. 








Comments