Skip to main content

Day 138/365: Date Day

My husband and I try to take a day out just for ourselves a couple of times a year. The idea is that we both take a day off work but keep our childcare. Then we go into London as usual and run about free as teenagers for the day. It's brilliant and really I wish that we had the opportunity to do it more often. I had intended to take a ton of pictures but then I remembered that this is not a job for the 50mm. I have been getting a bit stressed out and frustrated with the camera lately, so perhaps it was a good idea to take a little break from it. 

I did manage these two pictures of my husband in the morning. It was so nice to have a bit of light for a change. Even so, I still had to go to ISO 800.

f/2.5; 1/200; ISO 800

f/2.5; 1/200; ISO 800

Comments