Skip to main content

134/365: Processing Time

Whoa! Now that I am using Lightroom, my editing time has gone way up. Hopefully I will get quicker in time. I am also falling into a system of managing my photos better. 

Today was intense. The morning was filled with the usual Sunday stuff. Boys swimming lessons, Bear's back to back messy play activities and trying to keep the house in order. In the afternoon we went out for a roast dinner. Events like that feel like a real turning point for us because they seem so manageable these days. Everyone sat nicely and tried new foods without complaining. My husband and I even felt relaxed enough to have a glass of wine. It was bliss. I had hoped to take some pictures outside the restaurant, but it was dark and raining. 

I am so sick of taking photos in the dark. I am also becoming very fed up with my 50mm which does not manage well in low light. 



f/2.5; 1/200; ISO 3200

f/2.5; 1/400; ISO 3200

f/2.5; 1/100; ISO 800

f/1.8; 1/200; ISO 3200

f/1.8; 1/200; ISO 3200

I have to say that I am falling in love with Lightroom..... but we are still getting to know each other.

Comments